Agricultural Sales Advisor
Job Description for Sales Advisor
Title/Job description: Agricultural Sales Advisor
Place of Work: Kiwikit Ltd Unit 6, Aston Hill Road, Craven Arms Business Park, Craven Arms, Shropshire, SY7 8NU
KiwiKit is a retail company supplying mainly New Zealand goods to customers into Agriculture and related Industries. It has been a Limited Company since 2006. It has grown substantially since inception, is expected to continue growing.
The Managing Director is Rob Massey who is based in the Craven Arms, Shropshire office.
- To meet and where possible exceed territory and regional sales budgets through sales activity.
- To maintain and grow a ledger of active customers.
- To understand and promote the range of products and services the company offers.
- To record, monitor and report on a ledger of key accounts and prospects and provide a weekly activity report for the Operations Manager.
- To operate within the company guidelines and to promote an awareness and understanding of our product range.
- To work closely with colleagues from across the Kiwikit / Tru-Test business to benefit all.
- To play a key role within the regional team and within the overall business.
- Provide excellent customer service through having a good telephone manner, being positive, logical and having fine attention to detail
- Answering incoming calls – take sales order/deal with customer queries
- Administration tasks, e.g. order processing
- Serve customers in the retail store
- The active management of a ledger of customers, that must include farm records, management plans, sales information and growth.
- Reduction in customer turnover: To reduce customer losses by managing each customer according to individual needs and requirements, tailoring our services and products.
- Attend shows
- Assist with stock takes
- To supply a range of suitable services and solutions to each individual customer that improves on farm profitability and meets their needs and expectations.
- To adhere to the company pricing policy as directed by the RSM/ Directors.
- Time Management: To demonstrate excellent personal time management and organisational skills. To actively plan days, campaigns and weekly calling pattern to make best use of your time.
- Training: To attend, and where necessary, pass company training sessions as directed by your manager
- Complaints: To report and substantiate, through detailed information, any customer complaints and be prepared to follow them through until the customer is satisfied with the outcome.
This job description may be subject to change as the business needs dictate. From time to time individuals may be required to perform tasks other than those detailed in this job description.