- Immediate start
- Starting salary £32,000 dependent upon experience plus company vehicle
• Monday – Friday 8-5 predominately Telford based, however you will be attending sites and customer premises so these hours will vary.
• Health Care (after probationary period)
• Mobile Phone
• Company vehicle & fuel
• 28 days holiday
• Must be able to drive, have no more than 3 points on their license and have held their license for more than 24 months
• Must be an excellent communicator
• Must work well within a team but also be able to clearly lead a team through demanding projects
• Project Management qualification advantageous
• Suit somebody looking to develop their technical career in a digital company
• Must be interested in technology
• Engineering / installation experience advantageous
• Must be able to speak on the phone and be proactive phoning customers
• Must be flexible to meet the business demanding needs
• Must be excellent in communicating and working within a high pressure team environment
• Maintain ongoing client accounts, grow relationships and ensure repeat business and contract renewals
• Manage projects from conception through to delivery, attending site meetings and overseeing final stages of install.
• Consider and offer ideas for new products & services that can be promoted by Skratch
• Ensure installation manuals are complete and install teams are familiar with the project before going to site.
• Attend relevant trade shows and events to understand competitor and market place trends
• Ensure engineering team and project assistants are utilised efficiently and fully.
• Liaise with the warehouse supervisor to ensure stock & equipment is prepared in advance of it being needed
• Encourage development and progression for junior members of the team.
• Report concerns or issues to the Managing Director
• Conduct lessons learned meetings with CIP actions along with the Technical Team & Lead Engineers
• Assist with maintaining business activities during Managing Director holidays.
• Raise quotation on Big Change for projects and chase for PO’s
• Inform accounts what to invoice and when
• Monitor and record all project costings on Big Change giving an accurate profit and loss
• Provide full scheduling for projects which other members of the team can pick up
• Complete PPM / SLA / CMS Paperwork & Contracts for all projects – chase for signatures from clients
• Bring on new Business
• Provide on the job training to new employees
• Ensure all projects are running effectively once installed and keep open communication with the Technical team and the customer with weekly reports.
For a full job description please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 01952 872360