The primary role of the Telesales/Telemarketing Executive is to provide support to the sales department by helping to generate product interest and creating sales opportunities to potential future customers. This could suit someone looking to develop their Sales career as training will be given to the right candidate.
- Preparing and cleansing databases, as well as adding to databases via a number of research methods, which primarily includes telephone-based contact in order to establish a first-point relationship with potential clients.
- Conducting lead generation activities including cold calling to future clients and follow up of leads to secure appointments.
- Nurturing leads from initial enquiry through to booking appointments for external sales staff.
- Assisting the department in general ad-hoc administrative tasks.
- Following up of leads after an exhibition.
- Contacting existing customers for service and product feedback.
- Researching and analysing market trends.
WinMan offers a competitive salary with a generous benefits package that includes:
- A highly competitive salary and bonus offering.
- 22 days holiday, increasing to 25 days after 3 years continuous service.
- Company Long Service Reward.
- Make savings in all areas of life, from food and drink to travel.
- Death in service benefit.
- Pension benefits and employer contributions.
- Free car parking.
- Good working environment.
- Free drinks and fruit.