Viewing Agent - Bridgfords
Countrywide, UKs Largest Lettings, Estate Agency and Financial Services Group, with branches across England, Scotland and Wales, are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated team player to join our team as a Viewing Agent.
We pride ourselves on our pro-active approachand our ability to provide our clients with a quick and efficient personal service.
The market is competitive so we need someone that is highly energetic and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Conducting viewings and letting properties
- Providing regular feedback on viewings and properties
- Assisting with business generation
- Various ad-hoc administration office duties -Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to seek and retain business
- Our dynamic Viewing Agents are the face of the business and assist the branch in developing and growing the business.
- The successful candidate must possess:
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- A strong customer focus
- Desire to meet and exceed targets
- Self-motivation with a can do attitude
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team
- Arithmetic and English competence
- Full UK driving licence
The role and the company will bring other benefits such as training, career development and progression opportunities within the office and throughout the company. We are looking for individuals to maintain the high standards we pride ourselves on while pushing the business forward to expand and grow even further. Lettings experience is not necessary as we are looking for the right personality and a can do attitude to join our team.