We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant for our client, an international business based in Ledbury.
The successful candidate will support the Finance Director and lead a small transactional finance team.
- Prepare timely and accurate statutory accounts
- Manage Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Credit Control
- Produce monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Support Finance Business Partners with forecasting and budget process
- Liaison with holding group management to achieve financial goals
- Managing Audits
- Accounting process improvement
- Corporate Tax filing
- ACA/ACCA Qualified, ideally from a practice background
- Ability to manage team of ledger staff
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of independently producing statutory accounts and managing AP/AR