Digital Marketing Account Manager
OX Seven: Digital Marketing Account Manager
Our partner are an award winning, mid-sized Web Design and Digital Marketing Agency based in the heart of Rugby. Joining the Digital Marketing team as a Digital Account Manager, you will sit in a spacious, shiny new modern office space surrounded by friendly, likeminded people and exciting projects with international clients.
Weighted heavily in the Hospitality industry, their marketing projects reach wide audiences across various online platforms seeing excellent results for some pretty big clients - you don't need to have worked in this industry since you'll be involved in an in-depth training process when you join. You just need to bring your Digital Marketing knowledge and a forward-thinking attitude.
What you'll do:
- Manage digital marketing projects - PPC, SEO, social, email campaigns, conversion, optimisation and reporting
- Create effective project plans
- Schedule client tasks and manage schedules
- Internal and external reporting and presenting l
- Maintain the high-quality output of digital marketing projects
- Manage website optimisation & SEO for site launches
- Monitor and improve personal profitability
- Manage deliverables, timescales, scope and quality assurance
You will deliver innovative, measurable digital marketing campaigns with tangible results that both your clients and team can be proud of - that's the goal, right?
The office culture is important, so whilst everyone cracks on and gets their work done to a top standard, there is no competition and stuffy environment. Just people getting on and doing what they do best.
What you'll bring:
- An outgoing and warm personality - everyone gets along and there's a social office vibe
- Digital project management, managing digital activities for a variety of clients
- SEO, Facebook ad campaigns, Google Adwords Certified and analytics experience essential
- Experience using Project Management Software
- Excellent level of written and spoken English - understanding nuances, tone and shades of language will come naturally to you
Coming in as a Digital Account Manager you will have a proven track record of building marketing campaigns from the bottom up, then implementing them across various platforms. Managing their delivery, measuring success and reporting this back to the client in a way they can understand.
What you'll get:
- 18.5k - 25k DOE
- Team social events
- Annual team trip
- Holiday and pension as standard
To discuss the Digital Account Manager role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application