Sales Office Administrator
Our client is family owned business and one of the UK leading on-line suppliers in their industry. We are looking to recruit a bright and confident person to join a small sales and operations team for this well established and expanding very successful e-commerce business.
The company is ambitious in its growth plans, and require a good all round customer service / sales administrator to support the companies vision, and continue to provide 1stclass customer service to their customers. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial in their approach and embrace the opportunity to use a variety of skills within their role. Although full product training will be given, the successful candidate will show an aptitude for being able to work on their own initiative in a proactive manner with support from colleagues. This is a unique role within a small and friendly working environment combined with high level work at the top of their market.
- Taking incoming sales calls from customers, and processing orders over the telephone
- Responding to customer enquiries over the phone and e-mail
- Calculating and drafting formal quotations
- Accurate data entry of address and contact details into the logistics system
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Producing Sage Invoices
Skills / competencies required:
- A high level of confidence when using the phone, with a well-spoken and professional telephone manner
- The ability to draft well worded, precise e-mails with accurate spelling and grammar
- A high level of attention to detail, with a methodical approach to working
- Excellent computer literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Word / Outlook
- An enthusiastic, positive personality
- The ability to learn new tasks quickly
- A flair for sales, combined with commercial acumen
The ideal candidate will be required to possess excellent numeracy and literacy skills, and able to demonstrate a history of high achievement, therefore, strong A-level results will be viewed favourably.