OSR are proud to be working alongside our client who is seeking a Finance Assistant to join their fantastic Finance Team on a full-time basis in Stoke-On-Trent.
Our client is a forward-thinking company with a real focus on quality, professionalism and customer experience, so they're keen to speak with candidates who share their values and will maintain their company ethos.
- Processing invoices
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Reconciling supplier statements at the end of the month
- Administration and processing of Parent Pay
- Coding invoices to accounting systems
- Chasing customers for appropriate documentation
- General office duties
Experience and Qualifications
- Must have good attention to detail
- AAT qualified
- 1+ years' experience in Purchase Ledger
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Additional staff benefits to be discussed at interview.
24hrs per week
4 or 5 days a week
To apply for the role please contact Bethany John at OSR Recruitment
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.