As the selected FPGA Engineer, you'll join a small but expert team where you'll work on the full product life cycle from specification, design, implementation and verification of FPGAs. As well as technically challenging and rewarding work, the role will include exposure to all leading vendor FPGA technologies and Tier 1 development processes.
In the role of FPGA Engineer, your core responsibilities will include:
- Defining module level architectures, documenting detail into design specifications.
- Converting architectures into RTL whilst considering constraints such as area, speed, power and performance.
- Verification of the RTL at module level and top level.
- Synthesis and timing analysis.
- Power and performance analysis.
- Integration of FPGAs into a target hardware platform.
To be successful in the role of FPGA Engineer, its expected you'll be educated to degree level with industry experience and success designing FPGAs with strong VHDL or Verilog skills. You should be passionate about engineering and solving problems, you'll be a team player and get satisfaction delivering results.
This is a great opportunity for an FPGA Engineer to join an organisation where you'll work on a variety of applications and get direct input in delivering projects. There is a genuine opportunity with this organisation to be future leader and help continue to drive the company forward.