Head of Process Automation
SF Group are currently working with a leading industrial component manufacturer to recruit a Lead Product Manager who has a strong technical engineering background.
This is an urgent contract role to start as soon as possible on an 18 month basis.
- Through demonstrable technical understanding, you will coordinate product launches along with internal process systems improvements within a fast paced manufacturing, warehousing and distribution environment.
- Reporting into the Sales Director, you will ensure all activities within the industrial product portfolio teams are effectively co-ordinated to ensure products are sold profitably.
- Work with internal teams to improve systems and processes ensuring a more efficient turnaround in product dispatch.
- Coordinate all product marketing and technical aspects of product launches.
- Lead projects through timing plans to completion.
- Provide consistent Product Management tasks such as market analysis, Pricing and product testing.
- Continued upgrades to ERP systems.
- Supply technical support and training to key accounts..
- Monthly reporting to senior members to track sales processes.
- Demonstrable Product Management experience inclusive of Market Analysis, Pricing and coordinating new product launches with marketing teams.
- A solid, Technical understanding of products such as gears, bearings, valves, sensors or fluid control equipment.
- Excellent, collaborative interpersonal skills with the ability to lead cross functional teams.
- Basic salary of up to £45,000 p.a.
- 24 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Healthcare benefits
If you would like to inquire, please call or submit your CV to