Sales & Reporting Administrator
Our client is an exclusive and high-end supplier of goods and offers excellent training, packages and commission structures. Boasting a friendly and relaxed working environment, 25 days holiday and bank holidays, incentives and endless progression opportunities. The company has gone from strength to strength in the last 18 months and have quadrupled their work force. About to launch in the USA and already seeking larger premises this is a company which is ever changing and is seeking dynamic, robust and confident individuals to grow with them.
The role of the Sales & Reporting Administrator is to work within a vibrant and busy office where staff are competitive and robust!
The Sales & Reporting Administrator reports into the Management Information Analyst and is responsible for all of the daily sales and incentive reports that feed into the sales team to support their performance targets. This role is to supply all of the data/numbers to the sales team to aid the smooth running of the department and also support the MI Analyst with the provision of reporting across the business both historical and real time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To produce daily sales reports.
- To update sales boards daily.
- To update incentive boards.
- Create new monthly incentive boards.
- Printing product information.
- Creating product folders for the sales agents.
- Setting up system access for new employees.
- Monitoring daily real time productivity metrics.
- Updating stock sheets.
- Loading data into dialer system.
- Producing reporting from dialer activity.
- Shift rotas.
- Various ad hoc spreadsheet updates and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proficient on excel.
- To be well organised.
- Ability to prioritise a multitude of tasks.
- Confident in challenging other people's behavior and actions.
- Ability to stay calm when working under pressure.
- Work to strong deadlines.
- Be self-motivated and proactive in resolving issues.
- Strong IT skills
- High level of integrity.
- A good hands on approach as the business grows.
- Be positive and confident.
- Upbeat and bubbly personality.
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Sales Administrator, Sales Office Support, Admin Support, Junior Analyst.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary: GBP18,000 per annum plus quarterly bonus based on company performance and individual objectives
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.