Job Title: Corporate Auditor
Salary: Up to GBP45K dep on exp plus benefits
Keywords relating to this position include; CIMA, ACA, ACCA, Audit, Corporate, Accounts, Legal
A global manufacturing and engineering facility based in Coventry is looking for an experienced Corporate Auditor to join their accounts team.
Reporting directly to the Corporate Auditing Manager you will identify risks, required data & sources and work with other members of the audit team to perform a programme of audit reviews from the annual plan. Some of your main responsibilities are listed below:
- Ensure all information requests are received
- Use data analytics to substantiate risk or identify areas of concern once data is received during planning stage
- Analyse situations and present the 'big picture' impact
- Constructively challenge senior managers and directors on risk and control issues
- Support the governance requirements of the company
- Identification of costs savings opportunities, waste elimination and other value added initiatives / efficiencies
The ideal candidate will be degree educated (or equivalent) and have an accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA. Any other professional qualifications pertaining to internal audits such as CIA (Institute of Internal Auditors) would be advantageous. You will be able to evaluate the operating effectiveness of business processes, identifying areas for improvements and recommend solutions.
If you're looking for a large, international employer able to offer career progression and longevity then please apply to this advert addressing your application to Neil Edwards at our Birmingham Office.
Ideal living locations include; Coventry, Birmingham, Rugby, Tamworth, Warwick, Lutterworth, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, WorcestershireEncore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to GBP500.