Technical Service Engineer
National Technical Service Engineer
Excellent Package with Company Car
(Field based & Home based)
Due to growth, we are recruiting for an experienced Field based Technical Service Engineer to cover UK. Our client is looking for an individual who has a proven track record working in a similar role, you will be responsible for Key Account managing large corporate accounts within the Manufacturing sector.
It is highly important you have previous hands on experience working in Engineering/Technical role, due to the products and services offering to the High network corporate accounts across the UK.
You will be first point of contact to the client and will be liaising with their Production Team/Engineers/Plant managers or Quality Directors with a wide range of Technical issues. We are looking for an Individual who is qualified in Engineering or Quality Assurance whether this is an Apprenticeship or Degree level. Your performance will be based on various elements: the ability to convert customer technical queries efficiently, building key relationships and ensuring the service you provide is professional and a first-class service.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Onsite client visits ensuring that all customer SLA’s are achieved
- Resolving Technical issues (face to face)
- Provide Technical advice and support from Production to management level
- Regular Client review meetings
- First point of contact for your customers and DAILY enquiries
- Supporting UK plants with a wide range of Product/Quality and Technical issues
- Providing training to customers on a local level
- Working closely with internal teams to resolves Technical/Quality/Product issues, working efficiently to understand the problem as well as implementing any new processes to prevent poor production.
- Take full ownership and Plan and manage your weekly diary
- Produce monthly customer reports
- Inbox Management
- Build and maintain excellent internal and external relationships, via telephone and face to face
- Weekly and Monthly client service reviews
We are looking for someone who is confident and extremely quality driven, who enjoys problem solving and providing a first-class service. You must have recent Technical experience working in manufacturing, ideally within Plastics, packaging or similar background. You must be able to develop and build relationships with Key corporate clients and achieve SLA’s across the UK. This role can offer growth and stability with excellent company benefits.
- Experience in Technical /Engineering role within Manufacturing
- Ability to communicate well at all levels and build excellent working relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent problem solver
- Quality driven
- Engineering Degree
- Ability to communicate well and support and consult client to a technical level.
- Manage time and work flow and create effective Technical plans
- Ability to manage a territory and meet customer SLA’s
- Report writing and a good working knowledge using MS Office
- Effective Time Management and Highly organised