Reception and Administration Assistant
Proactive Personnel Ltd are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of their client based in Cannock. We are currently recruiting a Reception and Admin Assistant. Our client is a well established company offering exciting opportunities for Candidates who are looking for development and progression.
The Job Role:
• To accurately input data including clients personal details on to a in house database
• To accurately retrieve information from the database
• To provide an effective reception service, greeting clients.
• To deal with all enquiries in a professional manner
• To deal with high call volumes, taking accurate messages and transferring calls as appropriate.
• To process appointment requests by telephone, emails, letters and in person
• Diary management and booking appointments
• Type correspondence and reports and ensure that they are dealt with promptly and efficiently to agreed timescales.
• Word processing tasks, letters, reports, posters, spreadsheets, protocols, audits etc.
• Sort and distribute outgoing and incoming correspondence accordingly
• Provide administrative support at meetings (eg. minute taking)
• Monitor stationary levels and ensure adequate supplies are maintained at all times in line with the budget
• Filing and Archiving
• Provide basic IT support to team
• Management of email and scanning documents
• Monitor accuracy of database, completing any necessary reports as requested
• Carry out quality audits in accordance with Organisational requirements
• Maintain computerised databases and registers
• To be responsible for conducting health and safety inductions with new staff and to carry out monthly health checks in line with organisation procedures
• To be willing to undertake training as required.
• To participate fully in monthly supervision.
Experience and Requirements:
• Previous Admin experience
• Experience using MS Packages
• Excellent customer Service skills
• To have worked in a busy reception
• Deal with high volume inbound calls
• Excellent typing skills
• Opportunity for a perm contract
• Excellent training
• Working in a clean environment