This is an exciting opportunity for a 'passionate' Nursery Manager to oversee the day to day routines of the nursery setting and support a team of practitioners.
My client is looking for an 'Outstanding' nursery manager whose main focus is providing a high level of care for their children and ensuring each individual child's needs are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and motivate the team to ensure the highest standards are maintained
- Ensure that there is an effective key person system in place
- Ensure the EYFS framework is delivered and met at all times
- Lead the team in the planning and development of inspiring and creative environment
- Lead the team in ensuring Safeguarding Children policies and procedures are followed
- Maintain accurate and up to date records for all children including planning and learning journeys
- Help lead on Ofsted and all other inspections both internal and external
- Liaise and work alongside external agencies where necessary
- Input termly data to ensure children are making progress
- Manage staff issues in line with the HR Policies and procedures
- Ensure the nursery is fully compliant and ratios are met at all times
- Collect parents fees and monitor debts
- Monitor the budget and expenditure in the nursery
- Be responsible for Health and Safety throughout the nursery
- Review and monitor occupancy levels to ensure they are maintained to maximum capacity
- Proactively market and promote the nursery to maximize occupancy
- Ensure staff training and development is up to date
- NVQ Level 3 in childcare or above
- A minimum of 3 years working with 0 - 5 year olds
- Previous Management/Leadership experience
- Paediatric First Aid certificate or willingness to undertake training
Closing date: 10th May 2019
Contact: Amandeep at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.