Interim Financial Controller
Interim Financial Controller - 4-6-month contract
Working exclusively with Seymour John our client is looking to grow via acquisition imminently, and as a result will second the Financial Controller onto the M&A project.
Provide a back-fill for the incumbent FC during the project phase, managing a modest finance team, tasks to include:
- Production of monthly and annual consolidated accounts
- Drafting of monthly financial & KPI report for inclusion in the board pack
- Forecasting, reporting and management of cash flow including adherence to bank covenants
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Supervise finance department colleagues and ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded and reported
- Ad hoc support to the Finance Director and other Board members as requested
Actual start date will depend on the purchase being agreed and linked to the deal's timing which is fluid.
Skills and Experience required:
- An experienced senior accountant or financial controller / manager, ideally with exposure to a business group of at least GBP20m turnover.
- Preferably Qualified (ACA, ACMA, ACCA) or able to demonstrate equivalent technical ability.
- Prepared to commit to the project length and provide stability during this period.
- Able to provide good, relevant references to confirm quality to work delivered.
For further information, please contact Phil Topper