Regional HR Business Partner
Regional HR Business Partner
Southern, South West & East Region, multi-site travel required
GBP40,000 - GBP45,000 p.a. + Car, Bonus & Company Benefits
- Working for a diverse business that will empower you to be innovative and have autonomy
- You will have the opportunity to work for an organisation that truly puts their employees at the heart of their values
- If you are hardworking, tenacious and want a career where you matter whilst working for inspirational leaders this is the role for you
Eileen Richards Recruitment are working exclusively with our highly regarded and prominent client, who specialise in the construction industry and are considered an employer of choice.
Our client is one of the largest privately owned businesses in the UK and with continuous success and growth, this is an exciting time to join. This is a business that genuinely cares about their employees, they are the most important asset, and the HR Team work hard at making sure all the employees time is the most positive experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a Regional HR Business Partner, you will play a key role within the business. Ideally with knowledge and experience from a manufacturing/ distribution, construction or logistical fast pace environment.
The Directors appreciate the importance of a pro-active HR team and you are given the trust and autonomy to make decisions that reflect the integrity of the business.
Your role as a pragmatic Regional HR Business Partner will be to forge a close partnership with all managers across the business.
- You will engage with all employees on a range of HR issues, ensuring these are resolved by providing an excellent service and/or outlining solutions and making recommendations where appropriate.
- Provide direction and guidance on a wide variety of HR topics to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Extensive UK travel across multi-site locations, guiding and advising managers on all HR generalist queries.
- Taking the lead in strategic projects such as; HR structures and procedures, Attraction & Recruitment strategy, People Development Programme, Apprentice, Trainee and Talent Management Initiatives and Succession Planning.
- Encouraging and coaching managers to have clear and straightforward conversations with people about their strengths, limitations, training needs and career aspirations.
- Representing HR at Board meetings and Senior Management meetings.
- CIPD Qualified
- HR generalist knowledge, with an up to date understanding of employment legislation and HR trends
- Good communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills and the ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships within the HR team and the rest of the business
- Pragmatic, approachable and flexible
- Experience of effective challenging and influencing/coaching at manager level
Experience of delivering HR strategy in line with business needs, and of playing a significant role in organisational change
- Professional approach with a proactive, positive attitude
Team player, commercially focused and able to manage their own time and workload, and juggle conflicting priorities.
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.