Project Manager- UK Rail
I am looking for experienced Project Managers who have recognised Project Management qualifications, and can demonstrate experience of delivering Infrastructure Projects within the UK Rail market.
Based out of an office in Birmingham, you will be working for an established Project Management Consultancy who are on a number of NWR Frameworks.
As Project Manager your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Leading project teams and / or railway projects through the GRIP Stages
- Developing and implementing a management plan for the project life cycle,
- Leading and motivating the project delivery team,
- Managing the risks, Issues and changes on the project,
- Monitoring progress against plan,
- Managing the project budget,
- Maintaining project and stakeholder communication
The role would suit an individual who wishes to be part of a smaller, agile and successful organisation where they can really make an impact and showcase their talents.
The ideal candidate will be Degree Educated in a Construction/Engineering related subject, and be able to demonstrate Project Management experience with a Construction Project Management Consultancy or Client side.
The candidate will have outstanding project management experience, combined with strong client communication skills..
In return, the successful candidate will benefit from a salary ranging from GBP60,000 - GBP75000 basic salary ( DOE), Annual Bonus, Laptop & Phone, Pension, Life Insurance, 25 days annual leave and a company bonus scheme. There are also very real career progression opportunities.
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous experience of Project Management with Network Rail,
- Knowledge / experience of GRIP
- Proven experience engaging with stakeholders across a business,
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills,
- Proven track record within supplier management and commercial acumen,
- Experience of senior stakeholders / relationships in Network Rail,
- Broader knowledge of / experience in the UK rail industry
- Knowledge / experience of CDM and safety leadership,