Senior Paraplanner / Team Manager
Our client are the Financial Planning Division of a National Investment Management Organisation that currently seek to recruit a Senior Paraplanner to join their well established team in a role that will develop into a Paraplanner & Manager capacity.
Based from their offices in Birmingham city centre, you will be required to provide technical support to a team of Financial Advisers on a daily basis along with the rest of the team. You will also undertake management responbilities and will work alongside the Directors to ensure that the team are working in an efficient manner.
The role will focus on providing technical Paraplanning support to the Chartered Financial Planners. Once up to speed with the workings of the business, you will start to take on Managerial Duties:
Assistance with the Director with regards to induction, training and ongoing development of new and existing Paraplanners and Financial Planning Administrators; including report checking.
- Involvement with project work as and when required
- Providing an alternative first point contact for Paraplanners
- To give input into Annual Performance Reviews and Objective setting process.
- To be involved in monitoring support levels and, if necessary, the recruitment of additional Paraplanners and Administrators, implementing the company interview process and assisting with the 1st interview stage
- To continue to develop own management skills through attending appropriate Core Skills training courses
- Adviser Central training
- Practice workload management and oversight, referring to Technical Manager if wider considerations for support are needed
- Assistance with holiday approval for Paraplanners and FP Administrators and point of contact for sickness.
Previous supervisory or management experience could be considered advantageous although it is not a necessity.
This is an ideal opportunity for either a Paraplanner Team Leader seeking new opportunity or a Senior Paraplanner who is now seeking the next step in the career.
Package on offer will be to GBP45,000+ Market leading Bonus structure & Exceptional Benefits.