Client Manager job in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire for an ACCA or ACA qualified accountant.
Working in support of the Partners in order to deliver excellence across a variety of areas including accounts, audit, tax and business development this is a superb opportunity for an ambitious and career orientated accountant.
The Client Manager will undertake a wide range of duties including:
- Reviewing accounts files and supporting more junior staff to ensure files are completed in an efficient manner
- Reviewing management accounts
- Acting as a point of contact for a diverse client portfolio
- Overseeing workflow and planning work
- Meeting with both existing and potential clients
- Attending events to represent the firm
- Holding pre-year-end tax planning reviews
- Understanding tax aspects and other advantages/disadvantages of legal entities
- Corporation and personal tax planning
- Understanding and discussing R&D credits with clients
- Understanding enhanced capital allowances and discussing with clients
- Understanding and discussing EMI schemes with clients
- Assist Partners with tax enquiries
- Assist with VAT enquiries
- Understanding and discussing group structures with clients
- Assisting Partners with raising corporate finance in relation to acquisitions and disposals
- Nurturing and developing relationships with other professionals
- Attend audit planning meetings
- Liaise with the audit team to ensure accounts produced on time and ready for audit
As a genuine all-round Client Manager role, this is a great opportunity for a Senior Accountant who is looking to move their career forward or an existing Client Manager who is looking to join an employee-focused accountancy firm with opportunities for career and personal development.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire together with accountancy firms across the UK. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.