Environmental Intelligence- Policy Leader - West Midlands
De Lacy Executive have been obtained to find an expert in environmental policy to support the needs of the agricultural industry, ensuring better legislation, best practice alongside optimum performance within a variety of sectors.
Our client is looking for an expert in environment and buildings with a strong technical background in understanding the surrounding legislation.
- Provide technical information and manage projects that support the sector.
- Provide line management for the technical team.
- Assist in the delivery of high quality effective technical information and KE activity available to all levy payers.
- Using technical expertise, provide feedback for the levy payer.
- Be the main point of contact, liaising with other organisation in the industry.
- A Relevant Degree.
- Proven experience of working within environmental policy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of relevant environmental legislation.
- Experience of project management.
- A Full UK driving licence.
- A competitive package that reflects this unique position is on offer for the right candidate and includes salary and other benefits.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jane Righton on: Office , DD or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO . Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.