Trainee Reconciliation Assistant
My client is recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a graduate to join their team on a permanent basis as a Reconciliations Assistant. Working for a global Financial Services company, this is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, eager, and determined candidate to join a supportive and friendly team where you can gain some invaluable experience within a leading business. The ideal candidate will have a natural curiosity for a career within Financial Services and have a proven track record of excellent attention to detail, strong MS Excel skills, and the confidence to pick up the phone and talk to both internal and external stakeholders.
Ideally you will:
• Be a recent graduate of Economics, Finance, Mathematics or Business
• Have at least intermediate Excel skills to include pivot tables and v look ups
• Have an exceptional attention to detail
• Be a confident communicator, with an ability to confidently liaise with people of all levels of seniority
In return you will:
• Have a foot in the door in a leading financial services business which can offer exceptional opportunities for progression
• Gain a fantastic and market leading benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and working hours of 8am-4pm, Monday to Friday
• Be provided with extensive and dedicated training whilst you learn the tools to do this job well
• Work within a friendly and supportive team
If you are interested in demonstrating your capability for this role, please send your CV along with a covering letter stating why you would be a good candidate for consideration for this role. Opportunities like this do not come up often so please apply as soon as possible to interview as soon as next week!