Financial Planner - All clients provided
Your new role
We're seeking an experienced Financial Planner for our multinational and multi award winning client based in Birmingham. Your new role will be to lead on building and maintaining excellent relationships with internal business Partners and manage a large client bank that is based in the West Midlands area ensuring all clients receive an annual review.
Your new company
Your new job working as a Financial Planner will be working with a leading national law firm, with a client bank ready to inherit. They have a long, distinguished heritage with a clear strategy for growth through acquisition. This firm specialise in real estate, serious injury, litigation, road accidents, family Solicitors. You will be joining a team of experienced Financial Planners who provide an award winning service, retaining and providing annual reviews.
Your new role
- Your new job working as a Financial Planner is an all-encompassing role, where you will be required to build relationships with an existing client base, retaining and developing business
- There is no emphasis for you to bring clients, as there is a large client base for you to inherit however, any clients you can bring will be an advantage
- This role is an outstanding opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual, who enjoys working with high net worth clients
What you'll need to succeed
- Your experience working as a Financial Planner, managing relationships and a portfolio of customers, will contribute to your success in securing this role
- You will have proven experience in managing clients, retaining relationships and developing new business
- You will be either chartered or working towards chartered status
What you'll get in return
You'll be offered a competitive salary of up to GBP55,000 - GBP65,000, plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits package. You will have the backing of a national brand and be joining a firm who have a clear strategy for growth with a vast amount of professional connections.