Customer Service Administrator - GS478
Our client based in Aldridge has an urgent need for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join them on a Temporary basis with a view to going Permanent
- Answering a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards.
- Logging information from calls received, file correspondence/data where required and maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Establish and maintain exceptional working relationships with colleagues, customers, suppliers and visitors / enquirers.
- Communicate accurately and effectively via written and/or verbal correspondence.
- To analyse and monitor internal processes and implement policy changes to develop and improve operational productivity.
- To provide the customer service team with technical support, best practice guidance and advice.
- To achieve organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the sales role.
- Enter, progress and manage orders, quotations, pro-forma invoices and enquiries ensuring customers are dealt with promptly according to agreed standards.
- Strong customer service ethic.
- Listens to and values the opinions of others.
- High level of integrity, trust and respect.
- A fact based decision maker.
- An effective communicator.
- A problem solver.
- High energy and drive.
- Approachable, adaptable and flexible.
- Passionate and self-motivated.
- Challenges assumptions and encourages change.
- Builds strong personal relationships.
- A positive "can do" approach.
Hours : Mon - Fri 8.30 am - 5.00 pm
GBP9.34 per hour
Please note; due to the high volume of CV's we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful