Client Services Agent USA
Our client is an exclusive and high-end supplier of goods and offer excellent training, packages and commission structures. Boasting a friendly and relaxed working environment, 25 days holiday and bank holidays, incentives and endless progression opportunities. The company has gone from strength to strength in the last 18 months and have quadrupled their work force. About to launch in the USA and already seeking larger premises this is a company which is ever changing and is seeking dynamic, robust and confident individuals to grow with.
The role of the Client Services Agent is to work within a vibrant and busy office where staff are competitive and robust!
The Client Services Agent reports into the Client Services Manager and is responsible for handling all the Client Services work streams from the American customer-base ensuring that everything is processed or responded to within service level and meets our exceptionally high standard advocated by the company.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Credit Control Agent:
- To answer all front of house client calls and ensure they are directed to the appropriate account manager
- To respond to all written communication from our clients both email and white mail
- Process all paper orders received through the post.
- Send out all written communication to our clients as requested by the personal account managers
- Keep a record of all correspondence that we send to our clients in line with business process
- Process any returned mail
- Ensure that all complaints are handed to account managers, escalated where required and that you follow through on recording and monitoring all complaints and resolutions
- Support the sales team to ensure that every opportunity for sales is maximised
- Be an advocate of our brand and product to our clients.
- Assign all client leads to the account managers to optimise sales opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- To be well organised
- Ability to prioritise a multitude of tasks
- Confident in challenging other people's behaviour and actions
- Ability to stay calm when working under pressure
- Work to strong deadlines
- Be self-motivated and proactive in resolving issues
- Strong IT skills
- High level of integrity
- A good hands on approach as the business grows
- Be positive and confident
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Sales administrator, customer service, customer service coordinator, customer service administrator, office support.
Hours: Monday to Friday 1:00pm - 9:00pm
Salary: GBP18,000 per annum + quarterly bonus based on company performance and individual objectives
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.