An exciting opportunity to work within a fast-growing services company in Stoke on Trent is available within one of our key clients. We are looking for a hard-working and motivated individual with expert level communication skills.
Our client are pioneers in this sector of ecommerce and you can become a key person within the business. Working as part of an already existing team you will be responsible for providing reliable customer support in a business that promotes entrepreneurship.
- Assisting in the day to day running of the Express Freight Department
- Import & Export
- Collating Delivery Paperwork
- Build & maintain a good working relationship with all staff and team members
- Promote the company's image and abide by the company's ethos with regards to its customers
- Assist in answering the phone, dealing with queries and accordingly, ensuring that redelivery / return jobs are put on the system to ensure that correct delivery dates are met
- Assist in the debrief of all drivers
- Ensure that online messages are sent to depots confirming telephone conversations with regards to any queries
Experience of working in a busy transport office is essential and be flexible to the needs of the business.
You must have Transport Administration experience.
Position - Transport Administrator
Hours- 12/1pm until 10pm (Monday-Friday)
Location - Stoke on Trent
Salary - GBP18k-GBP21k + benefits
Privacy notice: At H2 Consultancy we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process - note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.