PA / Executive Assistant
PA/ Executive Assistant
Our Client is looking for an experienced PA/ Executive Assistant to support the Company Chairman. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and be used to working to tight deadlines. Competitive starting salary of up to GBP33,000!
The successful candidate will be required to:-
- Provide full administrative support to Company Chairman.
- Act as a gatekeeper for Chairman.
- Complete project work.
- Manage Chairman's Diary.
- Filter calls and emails for Chairman and prioritise workload.
- Copy type using Microsoft Word.
- Take minutes at senior meetings.
- Produce reports and presentations.
- Raise invoices.
- Meet and greet Company Clients.
- Arrange travel and accommodation.
- Act as a liaison between Chairman and Line Managers within Company.
- Deal with banking/ petty cash/ expenses.
- Arrange events.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Experience working as a Personal Assistant/ Executive Assistant.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A highly organised nature.
- Good attention to detail/ level of accuracy.
- An ability to self-motivate and work alone with little interaction from others.
- Previous involvement in project work.
- A resilient personality.
- The ability to complete work quickly whilst maintaining level of accuracy. Ability to handle high work volume.
- An ability to work under pressure in a highly demanding environment.
- Advanced IT skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience creating and maintaining spreadsheets and working with numbers.
- A typing speed of 60 wpm or more.
- Experience handling confidential information.
- Degree level education (desirable).
Benefits to include:-
- Competitive starting salary of between GBP30,000 and GBP33,000 depending on experience.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.
- Limited out of hours work required.
- Start date: ASAP.