Successful software solutions company seeks an experienced helpdesk support consultant to join their support team. If you have experience of supporting bespoke software applications, ideally related to Workforce Management (WFM), Time and Attendance (T&A) or HR or Payroll, please take a look at this helpdesk support role. Based Tamworth. Salary c GBP20k.
In this role you will:
- work for a provider of Workforce Management software solutions to companies and public sector organisations
- respond to calls and emails from the client, reporting problems, issues or questions about using the company's software
- replicate the problems and identify the cause, recommend a solution
- work as part of a team to identify known issues and document workarounds and solutions
- assist with testing new software releases.
Please apply if you have good communication skills, prior support experience and a desire to develop your career in software applications support.