IT Training and Implementation Specialist - Sage
Full Time or Part Time will be considered
Salary Negotiable up to GBP25k (pro rata for part time)
Location - Tamworth, Staffordshire (B79 7JS)
We're looking for someone with an aptitude for and a love of tech. You'll be someone who likes to keep up to date with technology in this fast-moving environment. You don't necessarily need to have a training background, but you will need to have the ability to clearly explain software, understand how to manage change and have empathy with people. As we implement Sage 50 solutions, you will need to have a good understanding of accounting for SME's along with the ability to envision and implement new processes and have excellent Excel skills. Our core accounts training historically centres around Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll, automating reporting via Excel.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for technology
- Be a self-starter
- Have a good understanding of business processes
- Be persuasive
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be friendly and approachable
- Be organized and good at personal administration
- Take responsibility for their work
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills
- Have the ability to confidently talk about a solution in a pre-sales capacity
- Be patient
- Be a good team player
- Can write sales proposals, demonstrate solutions and close some sales
- Be experienced in Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll
- Understand bookkeeping principles
- Understand process design and data flows
- Be able to create, develop and deploy new processes
Maximity is a small training and consultancy company based in Tamworth, Staffordshire that was founded in 2000. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent value to our clients and have many repeat customers although most of our work currently is project based, not recurring. We are a Sage 50 reseller, a new Xero partner and a Microsoft Registered Partner, as well as partnering with companies that offer additional functionality to Sage like document scanning and dashboard design.
We are looking for a new trainer to join our team to hit the ground running. You might have the skills to cover all aspects of training and implementation, or you might have more of a bias towards either accounting or MS Office applications. The role has flexible hours and could either be a part time or a full-time position.
If you feel this role looks right for you and you want to join our team, it's time to get your application started. Please apply with an up to date CV and covering letter stating why you feel you are suitable for the role, also detailing your salary requirements to Tara Warner.
Please do find out more about us at
Deadline for applications: 13th May 2019 (will review applications as they come in)
(This is likely to be a 2-Stage Interview Process)
NO AGENCIES PLEASE