Commercial Sales Executive
As a Commercial Sales Executive within Ecomaster, you will be a dynamic, motivated new business developer with the ability to support our rapid growth within the Commercial element of our business.
As well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, you will also continue to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible. You will be based at our offices in Tamworth but will be travelling out to customers.
As a Commercial Sales Executive your duties will include:
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the commercial office or entering figures into a computer system.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Feed future buying trends back to employers.
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
To be a successful Commercial Sales Executive you will have the following skills and experience:
- The ability and desire to sell.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive, confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment.
- A good level of numeracy.
- A full driving licence.
In return, Ecomaster will provide the Executive with a basic salary of GBP25,000 per annum. The Executive will also receive a company car and 20 days holiday plus 8 statutory.