Head of Propositions / CTO
Head of Propositions / CTO
Financial Services Sector
Location: UK Mobile
Salary: Salary plus company car, private healthcare, flexible benefits package and bonus
Sopra Steria is recruiting Head of Propositions to join our Financial Services team. We are seeking an exceptional individual who can significantly contribute to the growth of our Financial Services business.
The Head of Propositions will act as the focal point of accountability for the suite of Financial Services related propositions from the company to clients. The offering/Proposition lead will co-ordinate overall business plan for propositions, revenue and margin targets and proposition roadmap to develop propositions that reflect the needs of the market and clients - leading on all aspects of organisational governance.
- Direct the portfolio of Financial Services propositions from ideation through creation to Go To Market execution
- Leading on strategy and market analysis to inform the sector strategy and future propositions
- Lead a team of proposition leads - working with Subject Matter Experts to create a strategic vision for propositions, maintain business plan and roadmap for offering, differentiation
- People management and coaching of propositions leads who are accountable for driving individual propositions
- Lead engagement with Consulting teams across the organisation to define the consulting facets of all sector propositions
- Lead engagement with Account teams across the sector to align future account directions for proposition and market test proposition content through the stages of the creation lifecycle
- Work with other proposition managers for synergies and re-use - align portfolio roadmaps to create increased differentiation
- Work with marketing teams to deliver external facing content for propositions aligned to Sopra Steria brand messages - such as explainer videos, blogs, thought leadership white papers
- Understand how to evolve the proposition internally, and how it might be deployed to clients through proof of concepts, prototypes and live projects
- Engage internal delivery units and corporate processes to drive timely execution of activities for customers and product development activities
- Lead propositions team to maintain knowledge base of case studies - of internal and competitor stories - and communicate across sales and account communities
- Management of partner relationship associated to proposition governance where required
- Participate in sales campaigns to demonstrate delivery capability to clients, developing relationships that are transferable into sales opportunities.
- Present externally at events - evangelising the proposition.
- Ensure that all product developments are appropriate constructed, planned (including agreeing scope, deliverables and outcomes with the customer and Sopra Steria), monitored and delivered in the time frame expected by the customer and the commercial team
- Work with the Sales, Bid, Technical, Finance and Commercial teams to identify and drive the best commercial delivery options for propositions, and to manage portfolio delivery within agreed tolerances ensuring all parties are fully aware of actual versus forecast costs including potential under and over spends.
- Experience of one or a number of Financial Services domains - Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Insurance, Asset Management, Wealth Management
- Experience of leading product/offering/proposition development lifecycles - including all facets of a proposition - commercial, strategic marketing, solution and consulting
- Financial Services Market understanding and Competitive landscape to Financial Services consulting and services markets
- Future oriented - can demonstrate Technical and Digitally savvy to customer needs and market trends.
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement / stakeholder management - using presentation, facilitation, oral and written communication skills.
- Rapidly acquire strong knowledge of Customer business domain and identify and define business strategies, objectives & outcomes
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.