Customer Service Advisors / Customer Service Trainees - Full and Part-
Premia Solutions offers a wide range of bespoke white label insurance products for many dealer groups in partnership with our client throughout the UK and Ireland. We are looking for passionate, driven professionals with good written and verbal skills to join our fun and hardworking Customer Service team to provide an exceptional customer service experience to our clients. The business was established in 2000 and will be celebrating its 20th anniversary next year.
What we offer
- 1-month Induction programme and on-the-job training provided
- Monthly & quarterly rewards & Incentives (Cash, Vouchers, Time off)
- Overtime paid at time and ?? and double time, plus the opportunity to bank lieu time
- Good work-life balance - no weekend or evening working
- 90% of our supervisors are homegrown and 45% of our staff have progressed within 24 months
- Employee discount on company products (Home, Travel, Gap, Tyre, Alloy, SMART Insurance Products)
- Office space is located within walking distance from Warwick Parkway Station and a popular supermarket
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days holidays plus public holidays
- Free Tea and Coffee and free parking
- Christmas party with free drinks, dinner & accommodation plus other ad hoc team events
- Free eye test vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to a free 24-hour Employee Assistance Helpline programme
- Access to online training, including modules that are CPD certified
About the role
Position Summary: The successful candidates will have the necessary skills and a high level of confidence in taking calls varying in nature, as well as having a natural talent for speaking to a wide range of people. Attention to detail and accuracy are a must, as we also handle e-mails and written correspondence from customers and clients. You should enjoy working in a team environment and be prepared to work hard but have fun. We are an Inbound Customer Service environment so there are no sales or cold calls. We will also consider applications from school or college leavers who wish to secure a trainee role and will provide the necessary training and development to candidates with the right attitude and work ethic.
Working Hours: 8:30am till 5: 00pm/37.5hrs per week; Flexible working and part-time hours will be considered for the right candidates.
Salary: GBP18,260 per annum rising to 18,760 after probation plus a performance-based annual bonus of up to GBP1200, paid in 2 instalments (6-monthly). After 2 years' service, there is a performance-based pay review which is annually thereafter.
Previous experience of working in a customer services environment or call/contact centre is desirable, however a positive attitude, honesty and willingness to work hard are essential. Good word and excel skills and an ability to deal courteously and sensitively with enquiries are required essential. We are also offering Apprenticeship and Trainee positions with similar skill-set requirements.
Premia Solutions is a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities.
Closing date: 30th May 2019
Interview date: Will be advised by HR
Please note that these dates are indicative at this stage and may be subject to change