AWS DevOps Engineer
DevOps Engineer - West London - £500 - 2 days remote working - 6 month contract
- Engage and educate dev teams to be enable unlock full potential of the cloud by architecting more cloud native solutions without scarifying security, performance, availability and cost-efficiency.
- Automating dev teams' hosting platforms as part of the CICD pipeline through self-service APIs.
- Governing and champion cloud best practices.
- Extending existing CICD practices and tooling.
- Helping dev teams to build and manage their own CICD pipeline.
- Collaborative, team focus
- Working in an agile team
- Extensive experience working with AWS
- Proven hands-on implementation skill.
- Experience with designing and architecting web-scale hosting platforms
- Proficiency in building Linux and Windows systems (RHEL, Ubuntu, CentOS) and scripting languages Bash, PowerShell
- Experience with at least one programming languages C#, Python, Ruby, Node.JS
- Experience working with unit testing and automated testing tools (Serverspec, Goss, InSpec, Selenium, JMeter, xUnit)
- Infrastructure provisioning tools (such as Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Packer, CloudFormation, Docker)
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Buildkite, Azure DevOps pipelines, Jenkins)
- Experience administering application servers, web servers, and databases(Apache, Microsoft IIS, MS SQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB)