IFS Applications Consultant
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To provide post-sales implementation services in line with the IFS Implementation Methodology (IM), typical tasks are to include;
* Initial Implementation Studies
* Customer education in both groups and 'one on one' situations
* Business consultancy using the modern methods (Consultants must keep up to date with modern working practices)
* IFS Product consultancy to give the customer the best practice for their industry
* IFS Product knowledge in modules and processes
* Basic understanding of IFS System architecture, difference between 'on-premise' and 'cloud' offerings
* Basic understanding of IFS Technical, i.e; Custom objects/Data Migration/Lobbies etc.
* Ability to develop prototype solutions in line with IFS IM
* Adherence to project budget, scope and timescales
* Document the project as specified within the Implementation Methodology including Scope Tool, Book of Rules, Implementation and Test Trackers
* Specification of CRIM objects
* At a minimum time should be booked, with accurate hours and extensive comments, on a weekly basis
* Expenses should be booked and submitted weekly per project, accurate costs (including correct VAT) and appropriate comments via the IFS Trip Tracker app
* To liaise with the appropriate resources within IFS, i.e; Consulting Group Manager, Academy, RnD etc. to continually develop & enhance the application, implementation and training materials, and other sales and consultancy collateral.
* From time to time, an application consultant may be required to liaise with sales management to provide pre-sales consultancy/presentations, and to construct ITT responses and customer proposals
The above list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to undertake reasonable additional duties/projects by the Department Manager or Director.