Swedish speaking IFS 10 Implementation specialist
What You'll Do:The ERP Implementation Consultant is responsible for handling implementations of various areas of the IFS business system from end to end (analysis, implementation, support, etc.) as well as providing support of various software programs in use throughout our organization. This ERP Implementation Consultant will utilize skills in research, business analysis, implementations, maintenance, troubleshooting, and training and ensure client satisfaction is maintained at a high level. Here's a closer look at your primary responsibilities:
- The ERP Implementation Consultant works to support, define and implement primarily IFS 10 related solution requirements and functionality.
- Formulate and define project scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements.
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/ support groups, using advanced communication skills to elicit, document, analyse and validate client requirements.
- Responsible for functional specifications, system configuration, solution testing, ensuring acceptance testing, end-user training and support.
- Apply extensive knowledge of the client's business and industry to develop requirements specifications.
- Document requirements, and translate into proper system requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Executes and coordinates requirements management and change management processes.
- Develops and maintains internal and external relationships to support management of scope and expectations.
- Operates as a team member and as a team leader. Advise on methods to improve business processes.
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- May lead the training of clients and peers.