Our client is a successful Training Provider organisation who deliver Apprenticeships, including Leadership and Management up to Level 5.
They currently have a vacancy for a Leadership and Management Trainer/Assessor to join their team!
Acting as a workplace mentor and specialist coach you will help to develop and shape sustainable managers for the future through a robust and innovative training and development programme, moulded to suit employer requirements. Delivering new apprenticeship standards, particularly the Operations/Departmental Manager standard.
We welcome applications from experienced self-motivated individuals who are able to deliver Functional Skills up to Level 2 and have a passion for delivering high quality apprenticeships.
Requirements of a Trainer Assessor:
- Delivering classroom based delivery to develop workplace knowledge and skills as part of learner apprenticeships
- Set personalised and stretching learning plans to motivate and inspire learners to achieve and progress onto higher levels of study
- Conduct workplace assessments to monitor learner development, generating evidence to assist with the Gateway and EPA phase
- Proven, relevant vocational skills and experience
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (or equivalent i.e. D32/D33 or A1)
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths (or their equivalent i.e. GCSE, O level, Key Skills)
- Higher level management qualification
- Full UK driving licence.
- DBS checks will be required for the successful candidate
It is desirable that the Trainer Assessor has:
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET) or above Certificate/Diploma in Education and Training (or equivalent PTTLS)
- Level 4 Award in Quality Assurance of Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (or equivalent i.e.V1/D34)
- Knowledge on frameworks and Standards qualifications
- Salary: £30,000 per annum
- Working hours: Flexible hours to suit the needs of learners
- Location: Head Office based in Walsall, however this role involves travel and occasional overnight stays
- Duration: Permanent
Role of a Trainer Assessor:
- Responsibility for all aspects of the apprentices learning
- Delivery of training and skills development to apprentices.
- Preparation of delivery plans
- Development of Individual Learning Plans for each apprentice
- Preparation, agreement and review of assessment plans for each apprentice.
- Visiting apprentices within the workplace to provide support, undertake assessments, target set and provide feedback on performance.
- Ensure apprentices have up-to date portfolios.
- Efficient and effective assessment process in line with awarding organisation requirements.
- Undertaking effective progress reviews in-line with funding compliance requirements
- Delivery of Functional Skills.
- Submission of paperwork in line with contractual requirements.
- Maintenance of knowledge of funding streams and eligibility criteria.
- Undertaking Health and Safety checks for learners on programme.
- Embedding of British Values, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Health & Safety into delivery.
- Attendance and participation in meetings, as required.
- Maintenance of CPD.
Benefits of working with us as a Trainer Assessor:
- Cash Back Healthcare Scheme
- Up to 2% contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Minimum 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to a maximum of 29 days plus Bank Holidays
- Your birthday off paid
- Continued advancement training
- My Staff Rewards - an online benefit platform offering discounts on days out, retail, restaurants and much more
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86121600