In house Solicitor - Debt recovery
In house Solicitor- Debt recovery | Birmingham | GBP23,000 - GBP30,000+ Dependent on experience.
I'm looking to speak with in-House Solicitors of varying levels looking to work within a commercial and corporate environment in a financial services firm.
You will handle a number of complex cases within the debt recovery sector, alongside working on litigation matters. You will have the opportunity to negotiate contracts working within a busy team. The role allows for autonomy within your workload whilst having the support of a succssful team.
Responsibilities of the role:
- An opportunity to use your technical skills in a mixed legal and operational role;
- Handling own cases from start to finish with success;
- To provide legal and compliance advice to the business ensuring the firm is complying with all legal requirements;
- A structured approach to work, with the planning skills to see a project through to a successful conclusions
- Assist the management team to enhance customer experience;
- Providing legal advice alongside negotiated settlements;
- Communicate conistently with Counsel and Agents to attend Court;
- Assist and support colleagues when required.
Skills and Requirements:
- A qualified Solicitor with a current practising certificate;
- Proven work experience record;
- Demonstrate the confidence to communicate and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
How to apply
If you would like to apply please apply now! Alternatively get in touch with Kim at Circle Recruitment on for more information!
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.