My client is a well regarded business within the construction sector, ideally situated near Warwick. Due to expansion my client now has a vacancy for a Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant to join the team, assisting with:
- Preparation of Accounting Records including the management and maintenance of ledgers, preparation of accruals and ownership of the excess and savings report
- Responsibility for preparation of the Board Reports
- Part of the team that prepares the monthly forecasts and budgets as well as the end of year accounts
- Responsibility for reporting sales, cancellations and legal completions to Group
- Ensure the online finance system is maintained accurately
- Manage the Finance Department and work alongside the Finance Director to prepare the departmental succession plan
Applicants will be experienced within Management / Financial Accounting and be working towards a qualification in CIMA, ACCA, ACA if not already qualified.
Experience gained of working on Sage Line 50 is essential and experience of the construction sector ideal.
In return, this role promises to be both varied and challenging with great scope for long term career development.
A great working environment and excellent benefits await.