Sales Order Processor - Warwick
Position: Sales Order Processor
Salary: up to GBP23,000
My client, a fast moving technically advanced manufacturing company, are rapidly expanding both to UK and Export markets. The company pride themselves on their great customer response and due to their rapid growth, they have a position for a Sales Order Processor to join a small team in a successful business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sales Order Processing, taking orders, credit chasing and organising despatch
- Liaising with hauliers
- Processing orders for export
- Raising work sheets for the Production Department
- General office duties and covering for holiday absence throughout the office
- 2 years' experience, working in a fast-paced commercial sales order processing environment
- Good customer facing skills, enabling you to push products to the market
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc.
- You will be versatile and will be willing to tackle problems
- Good organisational skills and have a keen eye for detail
- Full UK driving licence
- Have the right to work in the UK
Hours of work: 38 hours
Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Friday 8.30am -3pm
22 days annual holiday + statutory holidays
If you are interested in this Sales Order Processor role, please apply or call RONNIE on for more information.