NQ CONSTRUCTION LITIGATION SOLICITOR - NEWCASTLE
- Leading international law firm
- Impressive Construction and Engineering team of over 50 lawyers across the UK
- The team advise on every aspect of commercial construction and engineering, including both contentious and non contentious matters
- The firms construction team acts for a broad range of individuals from contractors and consultants to employers, developers, local authorities, health authorities and financial institutions
- This position is predominantly contentious in nature
- You will be working closely with one of the teams Partners, assisting him with a broad range of adjudications on behalf of clients
- Clients include developers, housebuilders, contractors, sub-contractors and construction professionals
- You may also become involved with acting on behalf of insurance clients and their insureds defending construction related professional indemnity claims
- You must a 2019 qualified/qualifying Solicitor
- You will ideally have a training seat in Construction, or Commercial Litigation/Professional Indemnity
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance after 6 months service
- Group Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Plus access to a range of other voluntary benefits to choose from
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.