A large and well known organisation has a requirement for a Financial Analyst on a full time, permanent basis. Working in a dynamic and fast paced team, this role represents an opportunity to establish yourself in a business that believes in the constant development and progression of its employees.
We are looking for someone who is full of ambition, with the drive and the desire to progress through the company quickly. This role will give you the opportunity to take real ownership of an essential part of the business, designing your own solutions to trends you identify in your analysis. This is a high profile role as you will be supporting a significant number of divisions within the organisation, the decisions and ideas that you come up with will impact the organisation on a national and international scale.
If you are a motivated individual with the flair and initiative to solve complex problems, we want to hear from you.
Ideally, you will be:
• Experienced in analysing and manipulating large amounts of data
• Looking for the opportunity to assist with month end closing routines
• Part qualified or in the advanced stages of completing AAT looking for a chance to be supported in completing your studies
• Analytical and methodical by nature, with the desire to demonstrate your ability to be commercial and strategic in your thinking
In return, you will:
• Work for a reputable organisation with the opportunity to impact processes at the highest level
• Be offered a generous rewards package, including benefit plans and programs for you and your family
• Be given the opportunity to progress quickly. Rapid progression is encouraged and we are looking for someone with a genuine flair and hunger to prove themselves
If you have experience of analysing financial data and problem solving, we want to hear from you. If you're motivated and driven by success at work, apply now.