An opportunity to join one of the hottest Main Contractors in the UK. Our client speciailses in design and build projects across multiple sectors - Commercial, Residential, Mixed Use, Luxury Hotel and Retail. Having secured a GBP100m+ project in the Midlands we have been asked to supply a experienced Project Managers.
Responsibilities of a Project Manager will include:
- Ensuring HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to throughout.
- Leading and managing the project team to ensure consistent delivery of the project.
- Preparing comprehensive reports for monthly project reviews to demonstrate HS&E, quality, process, operational and commercial performance and ensure that the project team receive adequate challenge, support and guidance.
- Ensuring that the project team is adequately resourced, led and managed to achieve targets and maintain high levels of commitment & morale.
- Ensuring that all staff understand their roles, responsibilities & performance expectations and operate competently.
- Managing project set up and ensure it is adequately budgeted.
- Ensuring the early involvement of appropriate subcontractors in the project planning process; and ensure that all subcontract orders / warranties and professional appointments are placed in line with the Contract and programme.
- Developing & maintaining close relationships with customers, consultants & subcontractors to continuously improve customer experience.
- Ensuring that appropriate management systems and tools are used throughout the project team.
- Ensuring that the project team fully understand the design & specification requirements of their project; that subcontractors & suppliers are fully aware of these requirements and fulfil them; and that the Design Manager has been consulted about any potential issues.
- Reporting to the Project Director on progress & issues.
Project Manager Experience required:
- A strong Construction background.
- UK main contractor experience working on projects of GBP20m
- Experience working on leisure, hotel, cinema projects.
- A proven ability to get the most out of direct reports and subcontractors.
- Preferably degree qualified in a construction related discipline.
- CSCS Black Card qualified.
This is a superb Project Manager position - our client offers Major Project work, excellent career development opportunities and market leading salaries / packages. If you have the required experience and are looking to take your career to the next level, please email your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: com.