Recruitment Consultant - Trainee - Leamington - Permanent - Full time
Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Consultant
Competitive salary with an uncapped commission structure
Monday to Friday 8:15 till 5:30 with an hours Lunch
- Creating and posting job adverts to attract new candidates
- CV search external candidate pools such Job boards and social media
- CV search our extensive internal candidate database
- Identify suitable candidates and telephone interview them to create a shortlist of CV's to send the client.
- Liaise with clients to organise interviews, feedback and placements.
We offer a 12 month training programme known as The Fuel Academy of Training that will support you in your career. With continual assessments and examinations at the 3, 6 and 12-month stages, the training programme equips our consultants with a knowledge that is rare within our industry
No Recruitment experience is necessary however a background in sales, call centre or customer service would be advantageous.
Once you have spent some time getting to know the industry and are experienced in resourcing, we work with you to develop your sales skills to become a Business Development Manager.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Persuasive, persistent and patient
- Determination to succeed
- Team player
- Strong IT skills to include Excel, Word Outlook and similar packages
- Able to work in a pressurised target driven environment
- Outstanding Customer Service ethos
Why work for us
- Defined career path in a fast growth industry leading business
- Excellent uncapped commission structure
- Staff referral scheme
- Extensive in-house training and development including a mentor program
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Regular expenses paid team building events & parties
- Free fruit, tea coffee and refreshments
- Dress down Friday
- Discounted Gym membership
Established in 2003, The Fuel Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment, public sector service and RPO companies. We have grown an incredible 27% in the last 4 years and don't want to stop there!
We operate throughout the UK and internationally with particular strengths in the IT, Telecoms, Engineering, Consulting and Marketing sectors. The Fuel Group offers permanent and contract / interim staffing solutions as well as fully managed outsourced recruitment solutions.
We are proud to be a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and in 2017 we were identified as one of '1000 Companies to Inspire Britain' in a report by the London Stock Exchange Group.