Our client has an opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to join their team based in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. You will work on a full time, permanent basis and be paid a salary of GBP17,000 per annum.
Manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths that our client offers.
They are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative whose role will be to act as a service provider to both internal and external customers, assisting in the overall process of dispatching customers' orders.
Key responsibilities of their Warehouse Operative:
- Pick and pack orders.
- Manufacture made to order products.
- Operate different pieces of equipment.
- Work within Goods-In.
- Work efficiently and effectively, as part of a team.
- Keep the work area clean and tidy; adhering to housekeeping standards.
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety.
- Achieve the targets and job standards set out by Team Leaders/Supervisors.
- Be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work.
- Perform any reasonable request from Team Leaders/Supervisors.
What they're looking for in theirWarehouse Operative:
- You must hold a current FLT licence.
- Ideally you will have experience of working within a warehouse environment
- Numerate and literate, with the ability to follow instructions.
- Able to lift/carry products weighing up 20kg
- Able to work under pressure adhering to strict deadlines and work effectively as part of a team
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
If you feel you that are the right candidate for the role as our client's Warehouse Operative then please click 'apply' now!