Due to an internal promotion to senior management an opportunity has arisen to manage an outstanding 27 bed care facility in the Coventry area of Birmingham.
This beautifully restored CQC Compliant service has been listed within the top 20 elderly care services in the West Midlands achieving a carehome .co.uk review score of 9.7 / 10 based on over 80 reviews. It has a well established local reputation with a long waiting list of new resident inquiries & excellent staff retention rates.
This is a really exciting opportunity for any experienced home manager or proven deputy to become part of an award-winning care provider that offers a diverse array of high end luxury care services to the elderly. They are an Investors in people Gold, are a times top 100 provider and have bagged themselves over 20 national awards since 2012!
Package on offer for Home Manager:
- £38,000pa - £45,000pa basic salary (Reviewed annually)
- 25% performance related bonus scheme
- Annual assessment centres to progress to Ops and Quality roles
- 33 Days Annual Leave allowance
- Full Company Sick Pay
- Generous Pension Contribution
Responsibilities of Home Manager:
- Management of a large P&L, ensuring that EBITDA targets are met consistently
- You will be encouraged to really put your own stamp on the service; expected to really engage with the local community and build on its already tremendous reputation
- You will lead, motivate and inspire your teams to ensure the care you are delivering is of the highest quality, exceeding the internal quality expectations as well as those of the CQC
Candidate criteria for Home Manager:
- You will be a Registered Nurse with an active NMC Pin - RGN, RMN, RNLD
- You'll have a strong management background in the elderly care sector either at Registered Management level or 5 years plus as Deputy
- A dynamic, confident and innovative leader with strong commercial and networking skills, and the ability to manage a large team with an open, approachable personality
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting Home Manager opening, please click APPLY and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.