Here at JCB we are looking for our next addition to help shape our future…
We’re looking for a seasoned developer with the battle scars to prove it. Someone who is equally comfortable pairing up and deploying well written code as they are at working with the Business Owner, BA & QA iterating and refining requirements or collaborating with the team setting the foundations that will form the technology landscape for years to come.
As a JCB ‘Developer’
- Driving quality through best practices & delivering a better product after every release.
- Collaborate with the Software Development Leads, Infrastructure Team and Solutions Architect to define and communicate the technical implementations.
- Be an authority for technology considerations for your products.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in development practice across the department, and be proactive about implementing those improvements.
- Work closely with the stakeholders to improve your products.
And you are…
- Highly competent in building C# (ideally .NET Core) APIs.
- Experience with MicroServices and their related communication mechanisms
- Solid understanding of modern web application authentication and authorisation approaches eg. JWT, OpenID Connect and OAuth.
- Able to work with the team to design and architect scalable data layers/structures
- Knowledge of application level monitoring
- Familiar with testing in all forms.
- Comfortable working with and refining both functional and cross-functional requirements.
- Working with test engineers to automate testing where appropriate.
- Understand and make use of the best practices, patterns and tools for the job.
- Passionate about technology and are up to date with all of the latest trends.
- Hungry to learn and self-improve.
- Passionate not just about the result, but how you get there and the technologies you use.
What we can offer…
- The team will have the flexibility to decide how they should work.
- You will have the opportunity to attend industry events and share your knowledge with colleagues.
- You will sharpen your skills with mastery time and pairing with others.
- You will be challenged with problems and will be given the space to collaborate and innovate to solve them.