Marks Sattin UK are working in partnership with a VC-backed SME manufacturing business in Coventry who are looking for an assured, well-rounded and creative Financial Controller. This is a new role following some recent growth and further plans to expand - the business is now transitioning from project based R&D towards manufacturing.
You will assume full responsibility for the finance function and be leading and driving financial performance across the business and providing insightful and transparent information and support helping to drive decision-making across the business. The position requires the need to both challenge and support commercial and financial issues across the business, whilst also reporting into the MD.
- Manage a team of three
- Management Accounts and month end reporting
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Challenging business and commercial decisions
- Provision of weekly MI and reporting
- Business Partnering with Finance and Operation
- Creating a high value Business Performance reporting to analyse variance whilst driving continuous process improvements
Ideally you will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 2 years + PQE with prior experience of working in a manufacturing/engineering environment. You must be comfortable working in a fast paced business and be capable of promoting growth and change.
On offer is a salary of up to £60,000 plus a package and excellent benefits. If you are interested, please do apply or get in touch ASAP.