If you live for the buzz of live events and are well versed in implementing marketing strategies to drive footfall to events, then this is the role for you.
Based in rural Warwickshire, our client consists of a team of 12 and this Marketing Manager will take responsibility for the Marketing Executive and Marketing Intern. Working on two annual events, one of which welcomes over 60,000 visitors.
This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of the planning and execution of marketing strategies to drive footfall to a prestigious, market leading consumer event. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create, manage and delivery engaging and powerful marketing campaigns
- Reporting performance of campaigns across all channels, including digital (email, social and web)
- Make recommendations to increase quality enquiries and raise brand awareness
- Ensure tone of voice and brand guidelines are adhered to
- Competitor and market analysis
- Developing and managing an annual marketing budget - delivering marketing and promotional activity within budget
- Management of event participation
- Sourcing, building and managing databases to maximise sales promotion (and ensuring all data is compliant)
- Management of external suppliers
- Copywriting for promotional material, website and press releases
The events sector can be fast-paced and at times high-pressure, so the ideal candidate will thrive in this type of environment.
It goes without saying, you'll have previous experience of working in a Marketing department, and ideally within the B2C events sector. As a commercially-minded individual, you'll be hungry for success and will have strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
If this sounds like you then send us your CV today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86118398