Seniior Payroll Administrator
My client is looking for an experienced and diligent Senior Payroll Administrator, to join the team in Solihull. You will be responsible for running the payroll facility across three different sites and enjoy the demands of a payroll function working for a company that values its staff and offers award winning benefits and the chance to develop your career in your chosen field and will support study.
• Process monthly payroll for the Group via ADP systems
• Ensure payroll entries are accurate, regulatory compliant and in line with internal governance guidelines.
• Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders within the business, developing a good knowledge of internal policies and procedures.
• Monitor and respond to payroll queries within agreed timescales and prioritise tasks in line with monthly payroll deadlines
• Co-ordination of data between payroll, HR and business areas to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data in line with General Data Protection regulations
• Maintain payroll data in-line with company record retention policies
• Compile statutory and year end reporting, including P11d's
• Operate with absolute discretion & confidentiality
• Provide MI for managers across the business Desirable attributes
Skills & Experience
• Demonstrable payroll delivery experience, preferably ADP
• Proficient use of Excel and office applications essential
• Experience with administering Salary Sacrifice schemes essential
• High level of verbal and numerical reasoning
• Ability to solve problems logically and in a timely manner
• Proactive in bring new ideas and improvements to the business area
This position holds responsibility for collating and preparing MI data on a regular basis, to be shared and escalated to Managers and Key Stakeholders within the business. For this, a confident and experienced candidate is required as high-level communication is key.
A CIPP qualification or in process of completing CIPP desirable.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86046699