Up to around £30,000 before overtime and shift allowance
Engineering/Aerospace/ Precision Engineering/ Milling/ Turning/ Mazak/ Fanuc
A CNC Machinist is required with knowledge of Milling and turning. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be well received to work for an Established company with a brand new facility and great working environment.
Due to expansion, this company, based in Birmingham requires a skilled CNC Machinist with mainly milling experience for a new permanent role. With the role you will be required to:
- Ensure all health and safety procedures and protocols are maintained within your workplace.
- Ensure all lean procedures and documents are kept up to date with allocated components during production.
- Report all health and safety issues to management, with good communication with the workforce.
- You must be able to work well in a fast-paced workplace under both your own initiative and with others.
- Communicate well with others raising technical issues to ensure deadlines are met and productivity levels are kept high.
The successful candidate should have the following skills or experience:
- Precision background with Mazatrol milling desirably.
- Programmer/setter levels of experience (Camware programming offline experience desirable)
- An ability to work to very tight tolerances up to five microns.
- Systems background with Mazatrol, Fanuc is desirable also with a willingness to learn and develop further.
- Milling experience will be advantageous of 3 plus 2 up to full five-axis due to the developing five-axis requirements of the component complexity.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of milling or turning programming, setting or operating to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Birmingham-based aerospace company will offer you:
- Excellent salary packages are dependent on experience.
- A brand new company site with parking
- A company paid in full pension scheme with no contribution from yourself.
- Morning, Day and Twilight shift optional (twilight preferably)
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of milling and/or turning and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Machinist role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .